Things We Learnt From Physical Verification Update Shared By NPower Today (Monday December 11th 2017) are as followed
The Physical Verification stage is the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.
Physical Verification commence actively today, Monday, December 11th. Preselected applicants should Please note the following:
1. Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.
2. 2016 applicants on the waiting list are expected to partake in this physical verification exercise
3. Follow instructions at your centers. If the instructions at your centers conflict with anything we have posted here, the information posted here supercedes
4. Be orderly. Be courteous
Before you step out of the house. Ensure you have the following
a. All documents required for Physical Verification. Please see Image below
At the Residential Local Government Area,
1. Do not pay money for anything to anyone. The N-Power Physical Verification exercise is free.
2. Do NOT give anyone your BVN slip even if they request for it. Please tell them N-Power says NO.
3. Report anyone asking for money. 4. Report any applicant giving money
5. If you are certain you were preselected and don't see your name at a particular LGA of residence, check other LGA's you might have written down.
6. Disregard anyone who approaches you that they can help you make it to the final selection, they are lying and will scam you.
After you have concluded the Physical Verification Exercise
1. Stay tuned to our official social media channels for next steps.