Cross River State Government (Ministry of International Development Cooperation) in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is desirous of engaging Cross River indigenes of all gender in the employ of the Public/Civil Service for take-off of CRS-APPEALS (World Bank Assisted) Project in the capacity below:
Job Title: Administration Officer
Location: Cross River
Qualifications and Experience Required
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration, Sociology or other related disciplines
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date 16th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward written Applications with necessary supportive documents like Current Posting, Computer Number, Current Pay Slip and ten CV's in hard copies addressed to:
The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
New Secretariat Complex,
Calabar, Cross River State.