Joining the Cardinalstone Graduate Trainee Programme is a great way to progress within our business and fast track your career. This programme is primarily designed to attract young intelligent and aspiring graduates to the Cardinalstone talent pipeline.
We seek to attract aspiring candidates who want to build a career in Investment Banking/Private Equity and are highly driven to achieve their career aspirations while also laying the building blocks for leadership roles for their personal as well as the organisational fulfillment.
We seek graduates who share our vision and passion and seek a challenging and fulfilling work environment such as ours.
Objective of the Graduate Trainee Programme
- To develop a pipeline of future managers of the firm while giving the trainees a dynamic and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing indigenous Investment Bank in Nigeria.
1. Graduate Trainee Programme PEI DIPTD
2. Graduate Trainee Programme IT
3. Graduate Trainee Programme Sales
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering courses/Numerate courses/Economics
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Completion of NYSC
- Maximum age of 26 years by 31 st December, 2018
Suitable candidates will be expected to demonstrate the following skills:
- Presentation Skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal, oral and writing)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer skills at a proficient level Microsoft Office (Ms Word, Excel & Power point)
- Good Numerical skills
Application Closes On 6th April, 2018.
Note that applicants are to apply to ONE vacancy only!
How to apply:
Interested applicants should: