Internship Programmes At Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on the job experience.
Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Our criteria for internship programme is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Be no more than twenty six (26) years of age
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Have Guarantor (GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (Other organizations as listed in the application form)
- Your guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization he/she works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor's work ID card.
- Download and fill the guarantor's form
- you will be required to upload a scanned copy of the filled form during application
- Download the Guarantors Form Here
Check the list below for documents required to complete application process as applies to you
Documents Required (To be Uploaded)
- Birth Certificate.
- 4 Valid Means of ID Card
- WAEC/NECO Certificate or Online Print Out (must include 5 credits inclusive of Mathematics and English Language)
- School ID Card
- lT Letter 4 Statement of Results
- School Certificate/Statement of Final Result
- 1 Passport Photograph (with White Background)
- Guarantor Form
- Guarantor‘s Official ID Card
Closing date: not stated
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should: