At Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Candidates applying for an internship programme with GTBank MUST meet these criteria detailed below:
- Have completed WAEC/ N ECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Have 1 Guarantor (working with GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (working in other organizations as listed in the application form)
- Must not be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- Your guarantor must be a fulI/core staff of the organization 8/ he works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor's ID card (Front and Back).
- 1 Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of Identification (Int’l Passport, Voter's Card, Drivers Licence, NIMC Silp/Card)
- School ID Card
- Statement of Results
- IT Letter
- Completed Guarantor Form(s)
Closing date: no stated
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: