Sustainable Development International, SUSDEVI, currently seeks to recruit bright candidates to full up multiple new positions in state offices (SO) and out-stations (OS) across the six geopolitical regions of Nigeria. Successful candidates will work on the Market Access Project (MAP) as well as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Action program which are respectively aimed at providing market support to start-ups and SME‘s and helping Nigeria achieve a set of the United Nations SDGs.
- Educational qualification: Candidates must possess, at minimum, a post secondary school qualification (0ND, NCE, RN, HND, BSc, MSc, PhD, etc).
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria or non-Nigerian with required residency status for employment with the correct visa or work permit.
This recruitment will be carried out in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and all other States in Nigeria except Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States. Candidates must live in Nigeria and be willing to work in diverse environments, including cities and remote locations.
- Candidates must be able to read and write in English language. Specific proof of English language proficiency may be requested.
SUSDEVI offers highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits.
The deadline for receipt of applications (creation of Application Profile) has now been extended to Monday, January 21 2019 (15:00 Greenwich Meridian Time, GMT). Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to:
- Create an Application Profile
- Follow up on the social media handles provided, and
- Participate fully in an online screening exercise (Stage Two). Open hereto see RECRUITMENT STAGES section for more information.