TOTAL Nigeria Plc commissioned its first Filling Station at Herbert Macaulay Street, Yaba Lagos in 1956. Since then, the ever-increasing demand for convenient accessibility to petroleum products and services as well as the need to be closer to its customers informed Total Nigeria Plc's decision to invest in its network of over 580 service stations, 19 customer service centers, numerous industrial outlets, 5 depots, distribution plants and warehouses with high safety standards spread across the Western, Northern, and Eastern territories in Nigeria.
Application are invited for:
Job Tittle: Young Graduate Program (Finance, Maintenance/ lnspection/ Technology, Operations/Exploitation, Sales )
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment type: Graduate
Contract duration: 18 Months
Experience level required: 0 - 3 years
Proposed start date: 1-1 1-2019
- We are looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering,Marketing and Finance to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme
Context and environment
- The YGP is an 18 month program which commences with a 6 months 9 months program in Total Nigeria. Successful candidate at this stage will proceed for a 12 months programme in any Total Affiliate.
- Must not be more than 25 years of age.
- Recent graduate with post graduate work year
- A bachelors degree with a minimum of 2.0
- Must be geographically mobile.
- He/she should possess leadership skills multi-cultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team oriented, innovative and willing to learn.
- Good command of English.
Accounting, Maintenance Methods Studies, Maintenance, Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Marketing, Downstream Operations, Technology
Closing date: 27th September 2019
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: