EIS is a long-standing, globally-recognized fellowship program, renowned for its investigative and emergency response efforts. EIS officers serve on the front lines of public health, protecting Americans and the global community, while training under the guidance of seasoned mentors. When disease outbreaks or other public health threats emerge, EIS officers investigate, identify the cause, rapidly implement control measures, and collect evidence to recommend preventive actions.
Application period for Epidemic Intelligence Service(EIS) class of 2021 is now open.
Job Tittle: Epidemic Intelligence Service Program 2020/2021
Job Location: United State
EIS Officers Responsibilities:
- Receive hands-on experience as they complete a 2-year public health service fellowship
- Identify and respond to health threats using applied epidemiology
- Gain practical skills in communications, project management, partnership development, and more to prepare them for future leadership
- Work within multidisciplinary teams while building a long-lasting public health network
Who can apply?
- Doctoral-level scientists with background in public health or one of its disciplines
- Other healthcare professionals (e.g. dentists, pharmacists)
Application closing date: June 12 2020
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Apply here: https://www.cdc.gov/eis/application/index.html