This is to notify the Federal Teachers Scheme Shortlisted Applicants for the Computer based Test (CBT). The following updates are the requirements and date for the CBT Test released by SUBEB:
1) The new date of the CBT Test will be communicated through text message to each shortlisted applicant.
2) You are to come to the CBT Test centres one hour earlier than the lat time for accreditation
3) You are to come to the CBT centre with the following materials:
- Original top: of the printed application form
- Original credentials and photocopies for submission
- Valid Identity card: Voters card, international passport, Drivers license, National Identity Card (NIMC)
- Use your nose mask, no face mask no entry. Observe all C0VID-l9 protocol at the centre. Stay Safe and stay healthy.
The list are pasted in SUBEBs offices across the Country. See How To Check List Of FTS UBEC Shortlisted candidates Names In SUBEB Nationwide