The Loyola Foundation is a Family based charitable organization primarily dedicated to supporting overseas Catholic Mission activities in less developed countries.
Application is now open for the Loyal Foundation Grant 2021.
Is your project part of an overseas Catholic mission activity? Is it a capital project (construction, equipment or a vehicle)? Can your project be finished for $20,000 (or less)? Can you obtain written approval for your project from the local Diocesan ordinary? If you answered yes to the above questions, you are eligible to submit an online grant inquiry form during open application season.
- For a construction or renovation project, a blueprint and professional cost estimate, prepared by a local contractor, as well as pro forma invoices for required materials and photographs of the project in its current state, as applicable.
- For the purchase of equipment or a vehicle, a pro forma statement quoting the cost of the vehicle or equipment, prepared by a local dealership.
- The written approval of the local diocesan ordinary, with his raised imprint seal affixed. This letter must specify that the ordinary has reviewed and approved the specific project.
The Application Process:
1. Complete the Online Grant Inquiry Form (during open application season): Once the inquiry has been received, it will be reviewed for eligibility. If eligible, the applicant will then be assigned a grant reference number and sent a link to submit the entire grant application.
2. Complete the grant application and submit requested supplementary materials (professional cost estimates, pro forma invoices, maps, pictures, etc.). All supplemental documentation must be uploaded and attached to the online grant application form. Please do not send this information by post mail.
3. Send an approval letter from the local Diocesan Ordinary, with his raised imprint seal affixed. This letter must be an original letter, approving the specific project and must be mailed to the Foundation office with your grant reference number included. The foundation cannot confirm receipt of this letter without the cannot confirm receipt of this letter without the grant reference number attached.
Completed applications must be received by March 31 for consideration at the summer meeting and by September 30 for consideration at the winter meeting.
Applications for our summer meeting will be accepted from January 4th -March 31, Applications for consideration in the winter meeting will be accepted June 15" - September 30. Please submit your application in the correct funding cycle dates as we do not hold early submissions.
Due to the high volume of submissions, those submissions received towards the end of each deadline may not be considered for the respective funding cycle.
Please note: Applicants must fill out the application and submit all supporting materials and correspondence in English.
For further information about The Loyola Foundation Grant, visit the Loyola Foundation webpage