We noticed that some of you are saying that the Npower Biometrics Verification And Physical Verification are the same things. So we decided to create this post to explain the difference. So read on!
1) What is Npower biometrics verification?
Npower Biometrics Verification is a stage of Npower Recruitment where pre-selection Applicants are Required to do a fingerprint capturing via the nasims portal to authenticate their personal information.
You may want to also check Nasims Profile - What Npower Shortlisted Applicants Mustn't Do B4 Deployment
The purpose for the NPower Batch C Biometrics Verification for the applicants is as follows:
1) The Biometrics Enrollment Fingerprint Capturing was conducted in order to authenticate the Bank Verification Number (BVN) of N Power Batch C applicants.
2) The N Power NASIMS Biometric Enrollment is to determine the authenticity of the bank account to where the N Power Batch C applicant's stipend will be paid, this is to verify if the N Power Batch C applicant is the real owner of the account.
3) The NPower NASIMS Biometric Enrollment Verification process was conducted to scrutinize and flag any malicious bank account receiving any other salary payment asides from the NPower Batch C stipend.
4) The NPower NASIMS Biometric Enrollment Verification process was also carried out to confirm if the NPower Batch C applicant is of Nigerian Nationality.
This may also interest you Five Ways To Let Npower Enhancement Pass Through You
2) What is Npower physical verification?
Npower physical verification is simply the process whereby the Successfully selected Applicants are invited for physical credentials check and other data updates at the local government area or the NOA Offices in their state of deployment before they are deployed to their places of primary assignment.
The Documents below are what you will be requested to take along with you:
a) Education Credentials (Degree or (HND, OND, SSCE or related accepted Qualifications.
b) NYSC discharge certificate
c) Indigen Certificate
d) Print of your BVN details
e) Passport photograph
f) Valid means of identification
You might be asked to fill a manual form at your LGA or NOA Office stating the data imputed on your Nasims Npower profile.
You may want to also read 10 Digital Jobs That Can Help You Escape Poverty