According to the SSA to the vice president Afolabi Imoukhuede, physical verification means that N-Power will partner with National Orientation Agency, and National Youth Service Corps. Successful preselected applicants will be verified at their local government of resident.
N-Power physical verification are done through the processes listed below:
- Age verification to make to make sure that applicants are still within the ages of 18 and 35 as at the time of physical verification.
- Applicants credentials/certificate will be verified to make sure that candidate are graduate the claimed to be.
- Applicants NYSC Discharge certificate will be verified however those who applied with OND, NCE are exempted from this
- Applicants will be verified to attest that you actually reside at the community you filled during your application. Because applicants are deployed based on their State of residence, because it's a programme applicants are expected to contribute to the development of their community.
- Applicant emloyability status will also be verified because this is a programme for the unemployed. If you are employed you will disqualified that is the essence of Physical Verification