Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of NNPC/TOTAL's rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2017/2018 is due and the below web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.
Application Forms are available at the below link and must be completed online.
Applications will close onOctober 31, 2017.
Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2017 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
To qualify for considderation the Applicant must:
1. Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
2. Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
3. Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
4. Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
5. Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
6. Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
*. Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
*. Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
*. 300 level students and above need not apply
*. Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should visit the link below to apply: