Seplat Petroleum Development Company PLC invites applications for its 2018 Graduate Scheme (GS). The Graduate Scheme is a 4-6 year programme designed to attract, retain and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development programme. The GS will equip participants with the appropriate competencies and provide experiences that will facilitate their integration into a challenging business environment and enable them to unleash their potential in a truly rewarding work environment that we provide.
Throughout this campaign we aim to provide a world-class candidate experience that will enable us to secure the best talents and enhance our reputation as an ‘employer of choice’.
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following NOT EARLIER than 2012.
- Engineering; Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/ Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas
- Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics
- Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Administration, Finance
- Mass Communication, Economics, and other Social Science disciplines (A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage)
A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
Graduates participating in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on schedule to complete national service in 2017 to be eligible for consideration.
Prospective candidates should also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Determination to be the best.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fastpaced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
Application Instructions and Information:
All candidates should provide the following details in their resume:
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Community (If applicable)
- Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise
- Education Qualification and Class of Degree
- NYSC Completion Date
- Work experience (If applicable)
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test.
Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verifled.
All applications must be received not later than 23 November, 2017.
How to apply:
Eligible applicants who meet the criteria stated above should: