The Federal Fire Service have announced the Date And Requirements For The 2018 Recruitment Screening Exercise. According to FFS, shortlisted candidates must adhere to the following:
You are required to come along with the following items:
- Print out of Invitation Letter
- Print out of Application Conformation slip with ID number.
- Completed Referee/Guarantor's Form.
- Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
- Originals of your Credentials.
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and 2B Pencil and Erazer.
DATE & TIMEA.) Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th 17th October, 2018.
B.) Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th 19th October, 2018.
C.) Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th 21st October, 2018.
NOTE: All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates scheduled, and YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE WHERE YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN FALLS.