Nigeria Navy has released Names of successful candidates who wrote the direct short service commission course 26 selection board examination on the 1st December 2018
Applicants whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 Aptitude Test written on 1 December 2018.
Successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State on Saturday 15 December 2018 for an interview which will take place from 15 to 23 December 2018.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
(1) National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
(2) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO etc), with sch cards for verification of (original copy of West Africa Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
(3) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(4) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(5) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(6) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(7) Certificate of Local Government of origin. &Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photograph
b. Writing materials.
c. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
d. A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
e. Two bed sheets and pillowcases. f. A set of cutlery.
Candidates who fail to report on 15 December 2018 will be disqualified.