We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise Here for good.
With more than 86.000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. We're listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.
Application are invited for:
Title: 2019 Internship Global Banking
Job Ref: (INGBNG19)
Global Banking supports clients financial needs across more than 60 markets, providing solutions to over 5,3000 clients in some of the world's fastest-growing economies and most active trade corridors. Our clients include large corporations, governments, banks and investors headquartered, operating or investing in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our strong and deep local presence across these markets enables us to facilitate trade, capital and investment flows in and for our footprint, including across China's Belt and Road initiative.
About the programme
- The Formal Internship Programme is the Bank's structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you'll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths.
- The Formal Internship Programme is intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme.
- Internships is a 10-week program, depending on location, and are open to candidates who are available to start on our full-time graduate programmes in September 2020.
- Internships typically take place during June August, depending on location.
- 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as an IG.
- You'll be assigned a mentor whom will provide you with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank's international Graduate Programme.
- We will only consider candidates who have the legal right to work in the country to which they are applying. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. We will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
- The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
- All Interns participating in the Bank's Formal Internship Programme will be evaluated during 10th week of employment.
- Evaluations will be used in final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Programme with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.
Closing date: not stated
How to apply:
Interested applicants should: