ALAT is Nigeria’s first fully functional digital bank. With ALAT, you can do all your banking transactions without being physically present at a bank.
Application is invited for:
1. ALAT Student Ambassador Program (ASAP)
The ALAT Student Ambassador Program (ASAP) is open to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria who are good conversationalists and interested in marketing. If you're selected to join the program, you will be expected to:
- Convince other students in your school to sign up for ALAT.
- Meet account opening targets.
- Propose ways to reach more students.
2. ALAT Prosumer Program (AP)
The ALAT Prosumer Program (APP) is open to anyone who is a good conversationalist online, has a considerable following on Twitter as well as a high level of engagement with followers and an indepth knowledge of the ALAT app. If you're selected to join the program, you will be expected to:
- Help resolve difficulties ALAT users complain about online..
- Acquire new ALAT customers.
- Propose ways to improve the relationship between ALAT users and the brand
Application closing date: 10th August 2020
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should visit: http://www.alat.ng/opportunities to apply.